Escorting and Outings
Sometimes an elderly or infirm person may need support or company to attend an appointment or may feel like going to a social engagement or even just for a stroll to a local park or around the neighbourhood.
One of our attentive care workers can accompany you if you have problems with mobility or you feel more secure having the presence of another being to accompany and assist you for events such as:
- hospital visits
- visiting a church service, wedding etc
- going for a day trip or for an extended break
- going for a stroll to obtain some exercise
- going shopping or to the bank or post office
- visiting a place of interest, society or club
- visiting friends, family or relatives
- other types of appointments
For companionship visits that are of a longer duration or involve travelling nationally or internationally, please get in touch with us so we can discuss the specifics of your trip.